Thursday, November 24, 2011

After Tan (Turkey) Thursday comes...Black Friday!

So being the blogger extraordinaire of deals and steals abound, I am obligated to post about Black Friday deals. I don't think I need to list anything or tell you any solutions because chances are, you either already know what to do or are taking someone experienced along for your first time, am I wrong?

Regardless, Black Friday can really help you out in the long haul when it comes to buying those super expensive gifts that you know you'll need to buy anyway for the holidays - so, my advice is to (and no, I'm not in a turkey-induced stupor) avoid the suburban malls and outlets. Yes, that's right, AVOID THEM.

I'm not crazy, I swear. But I have learned that unless you feel like skipping out on Thanksgiving with your family and pitching a tent in the parking lot of Best Buy a couple days in advance, then your best bet is to go city shopping. This is largely due to the fact that the city dwellers and business workers have all fled for, you guessed it, the suburbs! So, instead of overpopulating the stores and having that slight chance of being trampled, go where no one expects you to be - in the city. Sounds like a bit of odd logic, but I've tested and proved it myself, so go forth and make some great (free to cheap) purchases! :)


And if my humor above is completely lost on you, then just click on this link and you can figure out what works for you:



Best of luck and happy shopping, Frugalista followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment