Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

I apologize for my brief hiatus, but the holidays can be such a busy time!

I don't have any specific deal options to share at the moment, but I thought I'd take some time to go over the value of post-holiday deals.

When Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanza, and the New Year celebrations are over, it seems that there are no deals and sales in sight. However, that's simply not true!


A lot of shops and businesses tend to offer deals in the New Year to capitalize on those who forgot to take advantage of certain sales in the previous year/during the holidays, and so they tend to extend those offers into the new year. So there's hope!

For instance, my favorite gym offers a special deal of $99/year membership right around the New Year. This time is the 'time for resolutions', and of course every website, business, dealership, store, etc. is more than happy to help you with that. :)

So go ahead, it's not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment