Thursday, February 16, 2012

GMA Steals & Deals...Academy Awards Style!




Hi everyone!

I apologize for the brief hiatus in updating my blog in this new year, but things have been so busy both at work and at home, and I've been out of the country sans internet, so that's my excuse. But no more, and on we go!

Today I share my usual Good Morning America deals - and they come with a twist!


This Sunday we have the annual Academy Awards on ABC. So in honor of that event, GMA is offering some awesome deals on products that will help get you prepped for, amped up, and ready to enjoy the awards show!

Take a gander, there's bound to be some items you and your significant other or friend or mother or brother or co-worker would love! Something for both genders, for sure - face scrubbers, clutches, svelte bodywear, earrings, griddles and grills, and cakepops and a chocolate heel? Um, yes.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment