Thursday, April 26, 2012

Royal Wedding 1 Year Anniversary Inspired Deals!


I can't believe it, it's almost here! The 1 year anniversary of Prince William & Princess Kate's Royal Wedding! (yes, I did get up at 5am to watch it live - I just couldn't help myself, I wanted to watch history in the making!)



In honor of that magical day and the upcoming anniversary on April 29th, GMA has some fabulously royal deals for all of us! :)



Obviously most (or actually all) of these deals are intended for the female audience, however you never know when men need keratin treatments or nail polish! So there they are, the lovely deals in commemoration of that special day. 

Most deals come with free shipping as well, so go ahead, give yourself (or someone you love) the royal treatment! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment